Rapid Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certification
What would be the impact if you achieved every goal you set in your personal and professional life?
What would be the impact if you were unstoppable and supremely confident in any endeavor you choose?
What would be the impact if you were happier in your life? And stress, anxiety was a thing of the past?
What if this was possible for you? Imagine how much more fulfilling your life would be?
Come join me and learn the skills you need to make all of this possible for YOU!
In this 4-day course, I will teach you how to take charge of your most valuable resource, your mind.
You will be able to break through any limitation that has stopped you from achieving excellence in your professional and personal life. You will learn how to access peak states of performance so you can think and act at a higher level. You will learn to select goals worthy of this new and improved YOU.
More importantly, you will have the took-kit to achieve a higher level of success.
This life-changing course takes a deep dive into the world of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). NLP gives you the toolkit you need to remove all of the limiting beliefs that have sabotaged your efforts in the past. NLP gives you the tools to dream bigger goals and acquire the capacity to achieve them.
Don’t just take my word for it.
“NLP is the most powerful technology for change in existence”
Psychology Today Magazine
This 4 days intensive NLP certification program is designed to provide you with essential knowledge and skills to become an effective practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
This hands-on learning will blow your mind
At the beginning of each module, I will ask for a volunteer that has a limitation they would like to remove. I will demonstrate an NLP technique by helping the volunteer get a breakthrough. Attendees will be able to see the transformation take place before their eyes. They will hear from the volunteer how powerful the process was. Then I will show the attendees the step-by-step process I used to create the breakthrough and answer any questions they may have before they try it out for themselves.
Then I break the audience into teams of three; a Guide (leads teammate through the NLP process), Explorer (teammate who wants a breakthrough aka the guinea pig), and an Observer (helps the guide get the process done right). This process ensures that each participant gets:
A personal breakthrough (proof positive this stuff works)
To guide someone through the technique so they get a better understanding of the process
To see the process done 4 times (my demonstration, and the 3 times within their little group)
A byproduct of this learning process is that you get to overcome 10, 20, or 30 limitations that have been holding you back from reaching your potential during this course. The YOU that leaves this course will be better, stronger, and faster than the YOU that came in on day 1.
Here are the skills you will learn:
- Understanding Human Neurology
- Become a Master Communicator
Build Instant Trust with Anyone
- Read Body Language
Uncover Powerful Strategies
- Access Peak States of Performance
- Change Unwanted Behaviors
- Circle of Excellence
Programming your Brain for Success
- Letting Go of Past Mistakes
- Reframe Meaning
- Reframe Context
- Remove Trauma
- Resolve Inner Conflict
- Timeline Therapy
- Change Unwanted Beliefs
- Design Your Best Future
- And much more
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to supercharge their personal and professional effectiveness
- Coaches and Consultants who want to learn cutting-edge techniques to quickly help their clients
- Entrepreneurs who want to communicate and connect with people more effectively … and boost their creativity.
- Managers who want to become more effective leaders … build a cohesive team … and positively motivate their staff
- Therapists, Counselors and Other Health Professionals who want to incorporate NLP into their practice to enable positive, lasting change in patients’ behavior.
- Sales professionals tired of guessing what clients are looking for.
- Teachers who want to be more effective at helping students become exceptional